Sunday, January 27, 2008

Yay Sun!


So, we finally have sun!!!!!!!! wahoooo!!!!. Of course the sun also means that the cat is hogging up the sun, so all of these pictures also feature my lovely cat Ekaterina.

First off we have the baby blanket for my friends at the university who are going to be having a baby early in the late spring I believe. Its coming right along, however, I suspect that the stripes will stop acting so nicely very, very soon. But for the moment, they are absolutely lovely and the knitting is easy! Its in Bernat Baby coordinates self striping in Sprite and Sunny


Next up is the Monkey sock. Ekaterina is attempting to chew on my needles so I had to get this picture off quickly.

I love it, I love the colors,, I love the pattern, it knits up sooo fast. Its the Plymouth Sockotta which is a lovely cotton, wool, nylon blend.






Finally, yarn for my next set of socks. This is the Patons Grace in Tangelo Which is 100% Mercerized Cotton. I think its going to make very nice socks. I'm thinking I'm going to make either the Dublin Bay socks or the Kaylee socks.

I don't know how I got lucky enough to catch Ekaterina's cute little tongue in this picture, but there it is... isn't she the cutest cat ever :-).

No comments: