Monday, December 31, 2007
So, I finished my first adult sock - its knit in sport weight so its a little thick - it basically stands on its own. But I did it, and I think it came out really well. I have to get more yarn before I can make its mate, but fortunately its in bernat satin sport which is a no dye lot yarn. I think these will be made into slippers since they're so thick.
So having finished this one I started one in some DK weight baby yarn thats coming along really well, the varigation in the yarn doesn't show well here, but I'm turning the heel and hopefully will have this sock done on new years day!
Both are the Jaywalker pattern by Grumperina from Magknits.